1. Senior Executive (Corporate Communications Office)
- To ensure Main Campus and Regional Centres are equipped with the required collaterals;
- To collaborate with Sales and Marketing for ad hoc marketing collaterals;
- To ensure print ads and articles for The Star are executed monthly, following the deadlines;
- To coordinate with creative agency for the production of TVC and radio Advertisement;
- To ensure designs for Overhead Bridge, RapidKL bus wrap are sync with branding concept;
- To secure Najwa Latif & Syura Badron;
- To assist Corporate Communications team in handling corporate events;
- To assist in University events for staff and students;
- Coordinate creative and media agency;
- Strategies and plan for 2017 with new agencies (Dolphin & OMD).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Mass Communication, Branding or equivalent;
- At least eight (3) years of working experience in related field;
- Pleasant personality with strong interpersonal skills and ability to plan, organize and coordinate to exceed company standards;
- Excellent command of both Bahasa Malaysia and English (verbal and written);
- A strong team player, who is self-motivated, high integrity, able to work independently and willingness to work with minimal supervision.
Please send your application letter together with your passport-sized photo and resume to the following address not later than 31st January 2017:-
3-01A, Level 3, Tierra Crest
Jalan SS6/3, Kelana Jaya
47301 Petaling Jaya
Fax: 603-76278131Please be advised that only shortlisted applicants will be notified either through email.