1. Manager - Governance, Research & Projects
2. Executive - Disaster Recovery Centre (DRC) Operations
3. Application Analyst – Portal and Systems
4. Risk Manager, Risk Assessment and Monitoring (Banking)
5. Senior Manager - Resolutions
Tarikh tutup permohonan 31 Januari 2017
Lokasi : Kuala Lumpur
Sektor : Kerajaan
Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia (PIDM) is a Government agency established in 2005 under Akta Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia (Akta PIDM).
Our role under Akta PIDM is to administer the Deposit Insurance System (DIS) and the Takaful and Insurance Benefits Protection System (TIPS) to protect depositors and owners of takaful certificates and insurance policies in the event of a member institution failure.
PIDM is also mandated to provide incentives for sound risk management in the financial system, as well as promote and contribute to the stability of the financial system.